fbpx
 
DEFINING WORKING RELATIONSHIPS

Step-by-Step
Working Process

The processes I follow are designed to make working relationships effective and ensure that results can be measured.
STEP 1First Call/Brief
This is our first contact where you tell me what you want to do/achieve.
STEP 2Recap
After the first call, I'll send a document that highlights what was discussed and what you want to achieve to be sure we are on the same page.
STEP 3The Pitch
When you agree with the recap, a document will be sent in 48 hours, telling you how I intend to help you achieve what you want to achieve and what it will cost.
STEP 4Fine-tuning & Agreement
If you like the pitch sent, we can proceed to the next stage. If you'd like edits, that will be done and we proceed.
STEP 5Payment
If we agree on the pitch sent, payment will be required to start work. For one-off projects, 70% of payment is required to commence with the remaining 30% expected to be paid on completion.

For projects that aren't one-offs, 70% of the payment is expected to be made on commencement while the remaining 30% will be sent at the end of the month (the month starts counting when payment is made).
STEP 6Execution
When payment is received, the work will commence. If it's a continuing project, I'll send monthly reports on the work that is being done.

CONTACT MEGet in Touch

You can drop me an email anytime if you want to talk or use any of the other contact options.
WhatsApp
+2348103233217
Call Me
+2348103233217
Email Me
hello@jamesogunjimi.com

    WHO AM I????James Ogunjimi
    I'm a marketing communications and strategy professional, author, 'Selling Weed To The Police', and a Red Devil.
    STAY IN TOUCHLet's Connect On Social Media
    Want to see how I have fun on social media? Connect!
    Open chat
    1
    Hello!
    How can I help?